Where does The Cannabis Co. CBD come from?
Where is it grown and extracted?
The Cannabis Co is 100% locally grown, and harvested in Swaziland. The plants are grown in greenhouses allowing for 100% medical grade (this is important to make sure no pesticides or other harmful products are used and the soil is 100% clean). The extraction laboratory is in KZN, South Africa.
Key questions to ask your CBD supplier (if it’s not clear from the packaging or website.):
- Where was the plant grown?
- Where was the product processed?
- Is the CBD lab-tested by an independent third party?
- What extraction process is used?
- What is the amount of CBD in each dosage?
- Do they fall under the legal threshold? (Your recommended daily dose is 20mg of CBD)
- How much THC does it contain ie, does it contain 0.3% or less?
- What other ingredients are listed? There shouldn’t be a long list.
How does CBD work in our bodies?
We have receptors in our body’s that interact with cannabinoids like CBD.
The CBD ingredient in Cannabis interact directly with a complex network of receptors in the human body called the Endocannabinoid System (ECS). The most prevalent ECS receptors are neuro-receptors in the brain and are prolific in the immune system, organs, bones and skin.
Studies in humans and animals have shown that CBD has effects which are simply astounding. In contrast to THC, CBD has no effect on heart rate or blood pressure under normal conditions, but in certain cases of stress it reduces heart rate and blood pressure.
What is in unsafe CBD Oil?
Unsafe CBD is when an alternative plant has been used to produce the CBD as well as mixed with many other chemicals to create the same effect
Medical Cannabis Agents
If you would like to work full-time or part-time, and be part of one of the fastest growing industries, come and join our team.